Thursday, January 29, 2009

bind peeking and execution plan...

It's gone long time since i've posted my first blog message but this year i'm going to be more active here :)

The first post of this year intends to share nice articles about bind peeking and execution plans:

1. Karen Morton's blog introduced the article - "Dynamic" WHERE clauses that aren't
2. The Great
Jonathan Lewis blog - Conditional SQL (2)
3. The article by Alex Fatkulin - Stabilize Oracle 10G’s Bind Peeking Behaviour by Cutting Histograms

2 comments:

sap erp financials said...

I have little knowledge about bind peeking and execution plan. You can learn more about these topics with the help of the given links in this post. There are different methods which can be applied to perform these tasks.

digital signature Microsoft said...

I was also unaware of the term "bind peeking" as I never came across its use.But the links that you added here are really nice to help me on this.Thanks